Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default OT T Boone Pickens

wrote in message
On Jul 22, 7:10 pm, metspitzer wrote:
He has been telling us for quite a few weeks that he has a plan.

Why waste money on commercials saying you will be telling us something
in the future?

I have something to say......I will be saying it in the next few
weeks.

BTW it will be.............I want you tax payers to pay for the grid I
need so I can start selling you wind power instead of oil.

For now I only have one question:

Why is he spending all this money on commercials rather than just
going ahead and, as he has indicated, spend his own money and just do
it.

So far it is all talk and no action. Sounds like Congress or he is
up to something. Let's wait until the other shoe drops

It's a conspiracy, I tell you. A God damned conspiracy. Why, there's a
fellow in Missouri that can get 425 mpg in an 11 mph wind, using no fossil
fuel, but the government won't give him a patent. And then, there's the

What?

Wait, the nurse is here.

Time for meds? Time for painting class?

Woohoo!

I'll see ya later ....................

Is Rita giving massages tonight behind the water heater in the utility room?
Put me down for twenty bucks.

Steve