Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Landscaping - rock vs. wood chips?

On Jul 22, 10:29*pm, wrote:
I removed some old, dirty river rock from the landscaping trenches
around my house, and would like to replace it with something else.
There are some bushes every few feet. I'm undecided between some type
of wood chips, or an some type of rock. My house color is tan.

My main concern is that rock gets so dirty and unsightly over time. I
figure with woodchips, I can add new chips in the spring to renew the
look.

Any advice on what to consider? What is easy to clean out (twigs,
leaves, etc)? What is the least maintenance? Other alternatives?

Thanks!

Kurt

Much feeds the dirt which is good. Rock can be powerwashed every few
years to keep it looking good