Posted to rec.woodworking
PCPaul PCPaul is offline

Default Houston, You May Have A Problem

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:47:45 +0000, Lew Hodgett wrote:

wrote:

If you are like me (a hobby gardener) you watch the rain closely. I
never saw anything like the 6 or so inches in my side
of town they said we had this year. At my house (inner city guy) I had
a little over 2" so far this year. That's it.

If actual local weather reports are of any interest, do a Google for
"weather bug" and down load it.

Weatherbug has a long and not very good history for also installing
adware and (originally) real nasties like Gator.

Many people recommend WeatherWatcher instead. I haven't tried it. yet.