Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default First lathe project - replacment knobs for my router fence

Learning how to do these simple metalworking projects just totally changes
my view of what I can build and fix now. It's just such a joy to have
those knobs fixed and to know how to make these sorts of things. But now,
I've got to add a basic lathe to my wish list and learn more about what
you
can do with it...

OH NO!!!

You just contracted metal mangler's disease. There is no cure. Frequent
purchase of new machine tools helps control the symptoms.

Karl " had the disease for 25 years now" Townsend