Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Driving In France, new law!

In article ,
DavidM writes:
I've found a company that sells suitable jackets for £1.69 each (plus
a few pence for P&P).

I've got a few I've picked up over the years at market stalls.
One that stays in the boot of the car is a very nice thick padded
coat with a hood rolled into the collar. It was under £10.
Initially bought it for the bicycle in the winter, but it was
too hot for that. I've used it at the scene of one accident and
one breakdown (neither my own, I'm glad to say).
The others are sleaveless open fronted vests, which again I bought
for the bicycle, and I think they were around £2 from market
stalls. Real bicycle gear with the same 3M scotchguard reflector on
it costs a load more, and you get a titchy amount of the reflector.

--
Andrew Gabriel