Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default OT T Boone Pickens

On Jul 22, 6:10*pm, metspitzer wrote:
He has been telling us for quite a few weeks that he has a plan.

Why waste money on commercials saying you will be telling us something
in the future?

I have something to say......I will be saying it in the next few
weeks.

BTW it will be.............I want you tax payers to pay for the grid I
need so I can start selling you wind power instead of oil.

He not only has a plan, but is one hundred billion times richer,
and smarter than you, and your idiotic post, and measly bank account.

He is worth Billions and is putting 10 Billion into Wind of his
own.

What the **** has Buch done, answer nothing. This issue has been a
key to our demise for 50 years and no ****in government of mine has
done **** to not keep us from being held hostage to imported energy
from enemys. Gee we dont even have a upgraded insulation policy for
homes... Gee we still allow 82% non condensing boilers and furnaces to
be sold. In a country as we IMPORT 80% of our oil.

Did you know England many many years ago banned non condensing
heating units, and England Exports oil, that move in itself saves a
minimum of 11 % in winter Ng consumption!!!. Its the stupid **** like
this that has gotten us broke, its the stupid **** like this that
leaves us with no plan. No wonder we consume 25% of the Worlds
resources of energy and have 5% of the population. **** Butch and the
4x4 Hummer GM burn it like we can attitude, and the old guard thats
brought this crap on to us. But only so far T Boone Pickens, has any
plan,

I say you listen to new air, and stop breathin the Old ****...