Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Who owns the rain?

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:17:15 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
(Dick Adams) wrote:

Nothing that happens on the Left Coast ever surprises me.
This is similar to California trying to tax commercial
sattelites that flew over California air space and the
electric company that wanted to charge homeowners for
installing solar panels.

My favorite was when they got slapped down for trying to tax retirees
who had left California "for money they had earned in California".
Supremes guffawed.

CA was one of five states, claiming tax on federal pensions. NY, CT,
and a couple of other states that escape me at the moment.

You lived and worked here, so we want a portion.... Courts ruled,
otherwise..