Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob AZ Bob  AZ is offline

Default Rifle works with scope -- after nearly a year

They want $150 just to look at it/maybe repair it. �Are digital camera
service manuals available to the public?

I did buy a service contract on the new D40 I just picked up. That's
the best way to ensure that absolutely nothing happens to my camera,
ever. Murphy and service contracts don't get along.

Larry

Some serice manuals are available to the public and some available
only to Authorized Service Facilities. I have been trying for years to
get a service manual for my Nikon LS4500AF Scanner. So far no luck. I
know an owner of a Nikon Authorized Service facility and even he can't
help me. He does not have Nikon authority to do scanners.

Bob AZ