Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default AT&T/Bellsouth removes alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Jack Stein wrote:

Han wrote:

Still, I do not expect Verizon to keep usenet all that much longer,
especially not if I have underestimated the manpower required.

Do you expect Comcast to drop multiple email accounts, free web space,
free Usenet, and a bunch of other crap that many people don't know about
or care about? If Verizon drops enough services, Comcast will kick
their ass when time comes to sell their wares. While some here may
think it doesn't matter, I think it matters a great deal if Kate and
others unhappy with something their ISP is doing ****es them off. I can
assure you that by not complaining or caring, nothing good will happen.

http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6579392.html

Hate to break it to you, but.... Comcast is on the list too. Whether they
just drop alt.binaries.* or the whole shebang is up in the air, but I bet
you will lose something.

--
Froz...