Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT-Taxpayer Surprise.

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
m...
Ed Huntress wrote:

And when are you planning to join Larry and vote Libertarian? Think of it
as a parallel universe, where no one leaves their dirty socks on the
floor. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Thanks Ed. I needed a good laugh.

I don't know how I'll vote this time.

It one of those vote against things (again), but I want to vote against
both of them.

That doesn't mean voting for an alternative candidate.

It's all so negative these days.

Maybe we ought to change the system so we can vote against rather than
for.

It wouldbe more honest.

I have to wonder who it is you guys would like to have running for
president. The Lone Ranger? Walter Cronkite?

It looks to me like we have two pretty good ones this time. Nobody's
perfect, but we don't need perfect. We aren't electing a king.

--
Ed Huntress