Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Damp patch 5 feet up wall ( not drying ), older building with mineral wool type Cavity Wall Insulation installed in receny years.

ItsMe wrote:
I'm saying this ever so nicely - just in case you wondered.

There are no posts by me on those sites Stuart - I've only learned
about them since posting this thread.

Don't know why you think posts there are from my 'goodself'.
Or have I misunderstood your post.

May post there in future though - depends on the ongoing damp
problem(s) I have.

I am not NT nor the DampMan in disguise.
My degree of relative ignorance on drying times should make that
obvious.
I'm requesting advice relating to my damp problem and other
respondents shouldn't be dissuaded from replying based on Stuart's
post.
I'm not into inflating a 'damp related expertise' ego that I don't
have.
Just a thought

ItsMe

don't want other respondents to be 'put off'.

No one said those posts were from you - he said they were from meow2222