Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Tankless water heater

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:07:13 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:53:18 -0230, "Stormlady"
wrote:

Any help appreciated
Heather

I've become a fan of tankless water heaters. I would certainly use
them on a new construction. I can't say the same for a retro install
as I haven't seen a post construction install. The folks that built
new homes (I know of three) have three units and they are "zoned".
Those folks love the systems.

Meant to add the fourth house. A three TWH system was placed in
parallel (5600 sf home). The plumber was removed from the job, for
other reasons.

It cost the couple another $400.00 for material (pc board, ??) so the
system would only call on one heater at a time. When demand goes up
the middle unit turns on, and so forth.

Here is a help guide: (with a video)

Tankless Water Heater Buying Guide
http://www.tanklesswaterheaterguide.com/