Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus14558 Ignoramus14558 is offline

Default dice milling project

On 2008-07-22, Curt Welch wrote:

Now I've added a mill and lathe to my "must have some day soon" list.
Metal working is such fun. Like welding, I don't know why I waited until
so late in life to start learning it!

I feel the same about metalworking. Nice good looking dice. If you had
a aluminum capable welder, you may have been able to weld outsides and
then mill flush, to make the welds invisible!
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/