Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default What abrasive wheels for lathe bit grinding

On 2008-07-20, Dave August wrote:
Saddly DoN ATT (aka SbcGlobal.. aka PacBell) dropped all the
alt.binaries.* last week, for the reason you just mentioned, pluss pressure
from RIAA,MPAA for too muct pirated copyrighte work posted..

****ed me off royaly... there goes a.b.pictures.stereo where I was a BIG
contributor... and a.b.pictures.aviation.. and several other a.b.* places I
hung out on...

Also sadly nntp.aieo.org dosen't carry any of those.. :-((((

And yeah I'm too cheap to go get a giga.news account just for those groups..

How much does Giganews charge?

Newsguy charges (among other prices) $9.95/Month for a download
limit of 9GB/Month (back when I joined -- it keeps growing over time,
and I naver get close to the download limit so it keeps accumulating).
Or , you can go $99.50 per year (so you get two months free by the
monthly pricing) -- or there are various other ones with other limits if
you need more.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564