Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
sam[_7_] sam[_7_] is offline

Default Furniture grade Lincoln Logs (0/1)

I recently acquired a mixed lot of big leaf maple. There
was some curly and spalted in the mix. It was $50 for
about 180 BF. One of the first projects was Lincoln Logs.
the set I had as a kid was fairly small and did not allow
for large creative projects. This one contains about 200
pieces. They were finished with a home brew oil and
varnish mixture

Here are samples of the Lincoln logs

Here is a simple house

Here is a more complicated house. Roof members can be used as floor
boards. There are enough pieces to build a larger house on top of a
small stockade.