Posted to alt.home.repair
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default split A/C - two indoor units? Heat pump?

willshak wrote:
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Pete C." wrote in message

One of my previous LG phones got dropped off a second floor roof
and
survived without a scratch (landed on semi packed dirt). The
successor LG phone survived a near drowning without lasting
effects, and was just replaced last week with a Motorola one only
because I needed a GSM capable phone for foreign travel. The LG
DVD
recorder in one of my PC continues to work well. LG is currently
one of the largest producers of LCD displays and a large
percentage
of the LCD TVs you see use LG panels.

I can't imagine what problems may be had with a dehumidifier, it's
rather simple device. I've not used any LG appliances, but I've
seen
them in the stores and they seem well made.

I'm looking at my LG monitor to type this. The old Goldstar
appliances were of marginal quality, but the LG series seems to be
very good quality. We have the PTT phones in work and one was
flushed and recovered. Still works after cleaning.

Sorry Ed, not good enough for a testimonial about Mitsubishi. Try
again. :-)

Bear in mind that Mitsubishi makes better F-15s than
McDonnell-Douglas. Or so say the MACDAC engineers I've talked to when
they've got enough beer in them to be honest.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)