Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe AutoDrill Joe AutoDrill is offline

Default Could De-Bundling Have A Positive Impact On UseNet?

Agreed. I didn't think you were making an argument for a different
approach as much as I thought you were looking for concrete examples.
Thus my post.

Sorry Joe - my reply confused you because I just inserted comments and
didn't position myself. My previous post was my only post to this thread,
and I was just throwing my two cents into the mix - I'm not the originator
of the comments you had earlier replied to.

No worries! Well, lots of worries at times actually but the only people
who want to hear about them charge by the hour...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244