Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Proper BBQ Island Construction: Put LP tank under grill? How many vents?

"willshak" wrote in message
A new resident of the zone protested the zoning ordinances by painting his
house and trim in shades of purple. I thought it looked kinda cool, like
something out of Disneyworld. I never found out what was the resolution to
the dispute, since I moved away.

IMO, the new resident is an idiot. He knew the regulations before buying so
painting the purple is just being arrogant and antagonistic.

If someone comes in and tried to regulate after the fact, I'd be one of the
first outside painting yellow and pink stripes.