Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave August Dave August is offline

Default What abrasive wheels for lathe bit grinding

Saddly DoN ATT (aka SbcGlobal.. aka PacBell) dropped all the
alt.binaries.* last week, for the reason you just mentioned, pluss pressure
from RIAA,MPAA for too muct pirated copyrighte work posted..

****ed me off royaly... there goes a.b.pictures.stereo where I was a BIG
contributor... and a.b.pictures.aviation.. and several other a.b.* places I
hung out on...

Also sadly nntp.aieo.org dosen't carry any of those.. :-((((

And yeah I'm too cheap to go get a giga.news account just for those groups..

--.- Dave

On 2008-07-19, William Bagwell wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 14:49:35 -0400, Wes wrote:

Sure wish Harrold would come back to the group.

He may still be lurking. Our ISP has a broken usenet feed and when he
posts I'm about the only one who can see them. (I'm posting through
another server)

Pass on to him the suggestion that newsguy could be worth the
cost to give reliable news service. A lot of the big ISPs are totally
dropping news servers -- afraid of being considered responsible for
child porn occasionally posted in the alt.binaries.* newsgroups. :-(

I can't exchange e-mail with him either, based on past
experience.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564