Posted to uk.d-i-y
Samantha Booth Samantha Booth is offline

Default PING Sam

"George" wrote in message
m...

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
How did the levelling go?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Probably get an answer tomorrow...she's stuck in the room,if ya get my
drift. ;-)

I didnt find it difficult Dave, its just having never used this studd before
and never used a float, given the time it allows 15-20 mins it doesnt leave
me a lot of time to get it right but I think it want ok.

I wonder is a second coat, quite thin poured all over the top and NOT
manipulated would give me a perfect finish? I was thinking where the join is
it looks and feels a little lumpy, a second layer of SLC qite thin just
poured on would seal the joint and give a flat finish.

Thanks for asking Dave. i wouldnt want to do a huge room with it. But I had
a go and I am 75% pleased I think