Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Experience with Home Depot or Lowe's Wood Fence Purchase/Installation?

I'm sure there are plenty, but my guess is that they would be more
expensive. Cost is a consideration. When we get to the point of getting
estimates, I'm sure we'll include other options beside HD and Lowe's. But
I did want opinions...

Popular assumption that HD and Lowes are bargain priced, but often wrong.
Personally, I'd not trust their installers for anything; a true crap shoot.
They have some good ones, but there are many horror stories.