Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Productivity Problem

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:

Overall, Ron is a little less than half right. That's about the same
percentage as the anti-union set delivers here. It's also about par for
people pontificating about history and economics when they were bored
stiff
in history class and never read the books, and have spent maybe an hour
of
their lives studying economics.

Ed, I have never had an encounter with union, or their members where
I wasn't lied to, threatened or they attempted to steal something.

Really? Well, you need to associate with a better class of union members.
For example, I was a member of the Retail Clerks when I was in college and
worked in a supermarket. My wife is in the NJEA, a teacher's union. My
uncle, who was one of the best machinists you would ever see, was also in
NJEA. And another uncle was in the Ironworkers.

We won't lie to you, Michael. We'd never threaten you, and we don't steal.

You can get in bed with the low life *******s, but I refuse to.

I'd be very unhappy if I found you in bed with my wife. My uncles...well,
each to his own.

--
Ed Huntress