C Carruth

Default Accurate cross cuts

I too have RAS, made by Ridgid. My complaint is not flexing, but the fact
there is no indexing of the arm at any angle, much less 90 degrees. The only
way to really set it is to use a framing square off the fence, and then do a
crosscut on a broad piece of wood, flipping it over to see if the gap is
closed on the cut. A hassle, don't like it, but dealing with it..Otherwise,
I like the flexibility of cuts you can make..

"Steve Radoci" wrote in message
What is the best piece of equipment to use (and who makes it) to obtain
accurate cross cuts? I have a Sears radial arm saw and it seems like I

spend
all my time adjusting it. Any recommendations would be appreciated.