Ramsey

Default Accurate cross cuts

Larry, that wasn't a very "humane" thing to do was it? Give it to
....Humanity I mean?
\
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:05:26 GMT, "Lawrence L'Hote"
wrote:

"Steve Radoci" wrote in message
.. .
What is the best piece of equipment to use (and who makes it) to obtain
accurate cross cuts? I have a Sears radial arm saw and it seems like I

spend
all my time adjusting it. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Well, you are not alone. The problem you describe has been discussed on
this forum many times before and, seemingly, is common to radial arm saws
and in particular the Sears(a.k.a. Crapsman) saw. I had a Cman RAS and
finally gave it away to Habitat for Humanity out of frustration and need for
space. I realize that none of my remarks are of much help.
Larry