Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT-Taxpayer Surprise.

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message news
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:22:46 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

When the United States finally entered into the Second World War
in 1941, Franklin Roosevelt did many things and took many actions
in pretty short order.

Stick to handloading and fixing old machine tools, Gunner. That's
about the limit of your understanding of economics.

How do you keep getting dumber as you age? Most people get smarter.

I wonder how he thinks the Republican "Contract with America" worked
out? LOL

That solemn contract is still binding, according to Gunner. And if we
have any moral character we'll keep paying on it until we're all
eating beans and the Masters of the Universe have all of the money in
existence. Then we'll do the honorable thing, which is to commit
suicide.

Gunner's preferred method is Sepuku as I recall.
LOL
Did you see that the McCain campaign gave brother Phil the axe?
Genghis Khan apparently became available G

He blamed it on the Democrats. What he means it that there's been a flood of
editorials lately that explain how the deregulation that led to much of the
subprime mess is the result of his budget maneuvering and late-night tricks
he pulled when he was in the Senate -- and the Democrats started picking on
him for it.

Maybe he can find a nice hedge fund to manage.

--
Ed Huntress