Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default What is this wood hammer for?

In article ,
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:51:26 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
Phil Again wrote:

Doc:

There is a guy (R.H.) who weekly posts a "What is It" tool puzzle on this
NG, as well as other newsgroups:
http://blahblahblah.com/

Uh, that's called spam, knothead, the kind you claim not to want.

Hardly. Rob- the owner of
http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/ has been posting them for years- and
I've been reading them for months. I haven't seen any commercial
connection on his site. He also posts to a couple newsgroups, asks
for feedback- responds to questions, and in every way appears to be a
gentleman who wants to spread knowledge.

Jim

I stand corrected. Apparently I mistook him for another fellow who uses
the same tactic to lure people to a pay-per-click site.