Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Don't use brooms. Sawdust causes cancer!

willshak wrote:

I know I developed asthma after working with wood for several years.
There maybe something to this.

I developed asthma after removing the complete interior and jute
padding from a 1961 Lincoln Continental without a mask.

Neither wood nor jute cause asthma. Wood, jute, or just about anything else
can cause an asthma ATTACK, but are not the underlying causes. In this
regard, asthma is similar to an allergy. Asthma, or more specifically, the
sensitivity to certain things is entirely genetic.