Posted to alt.home.repair
ythread ythread is offline

Default Minor hit/run damage and State Farm

"Peetie Wheatstraw" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:53:56 GMT, "ythread" wrote:

just dropped sf for aig. 7/08. saved $200/year on 2 cars.

I've been pitching aig mail flyers in the trash for years. Just
like geico's.

i havent filed a claim in over 15 years. seemed pointless to pay higher
premiums.

If you wanna run down coverage/premiums, etc, I'll listen.

If you have evidence that aig provides good service, I'll listen.

If not, you haven't told me anything.

aig is probably as bad as sf. my point is i'm retired and drive less than 1k
per year. i'll take the extra $ and put it in the bank.

coverage, on paper, was the same.