Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Minor hit/run damage and State Farm

In article ,
Peetie Wheatstraw wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:53:56 GMT, "ythread" wrote:

just dropped sf for aig. 7/08. saved $200/year on 2 cars.

I've been pitching aig mail flyers in the trash for years. Just
like geico's.

i havent filed a claim in over 15 years. seemed pointless to pay higher
premiums.

If you wanna run down coverage/premiums, etc, I'll listen.

If you have evidence that aig provides good service, I'll listen.

If not, you haven't told me anything.

You have to do your own comparisons when it comes to auto insurance.
Different companies cater to different demographics. My best deal is not
likely to be your best deal.

What I've noticed about State Farm around here is that if you have a
spotless 15-yr. driving record, their rates are about the best you can
get. If not, they're among the highest.