Renata

Default Plywood v.s. solid wood

Or make it in two sections so that you can slide the upper piece onto
the lower piece. Worked on the floor to ceiling cabinets in the
kitchen I made. Alternatively, shorten them as Ramsey suggests, then
add crown molding (moving it will become a bit of a hassle).

Renata

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:54:53 -0500, Ramsey
wrote:
--snip--
Word of caution but you won't need it. NEVER make them 8' high because
you can't tilt them upright in an 8' ceiling rooom. I made mine 7'-8"
to be safe. I might try to put some beading on the vertical pieces
this time.