Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] in2-dadark@webtv.net is offline

Default Patching vinal siding

The builders tech repaired it for me when he came by to do another
repair under the 2nd year section of the warranty.. Now I can only see
the repaired section if I put my glasses on and look real close.

He used a silicone caulk that matches the color and he backed it up with
insulation. I guess he's got a lot of practice because it's as close to
perfect as you could get...

Even though I gave the product he used a good look, I still don't think
I'd be able to pick it out of all the choices at lowes. I guess I'd be a
general purpose or a window type exterior caulk...?

(I just used my spell check and it said 'vinal' is not incorrect...?) So
why all the anality..?