Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Productivity Problem

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ed Huntress wrote:

I don't think that Ron is a troll so much as a prosyletizer. And,
considering this crowd, he's in the lion's den.

OTOH, he's about the only one here who promotes the other side of the
story.
And there are two sides to it. You just don't like to hear it.

This newsgroup is not a labor newsgroup, so he is not only off
topic, but annoying.

Baloney. We've seen anti-union postures here for years, Michael, since long
before Ron came around, and everyone piles on. I've never seen an objection
to someone raising an anti-union issue here.

It isn't the fact that he's off-topic that some are finding bothersome. It's
that he's off-message for the conservative attitude that permeates this
collection of interests. In other words, he's on the other side.

"the other side" might be worth listening to on a
labor relations newsgroup, but who in their right mind would try to
unionize a one man operation?

An awful lot of people sure have an opinion about it, though, don't they?
d8-)

--
Ed Huntress