Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DrollTroll DrollTroll is offline

Default cnc-grade rpc's--inneresting story

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Joe AutoDrill wrote:
"DrollTroll" wrote in message
CLIP

Changing IDs again? You're confusing the simple minded folks like
me...

How'd you know it was me?????

That's an old nym of his Joe.
There was another bit I've forgotten it.
LOL
He's a pistol.

This is the nym I use when ahm tryna be dignified'n'****.
Cain't hold out too long, tho.

I used Screachy Preachy for a while, which was really probably the most apt.
Then I tried Cunning Linguist, but heard that was sort of taken and old.
Much better to use that on alt.english.usage et al.

I achieved considerable status over on alt.english.usage (as DT), when I
asked for the entomology of "****ante", and nobody caught it for quite some
time.
AEU is quite a sophisticated My-dick-is-bigger-and-more-well-read-than-yours
arena.
OK, then, well, My-Scrabble-score-is-higher-than-yours....

90% of aeu is from the Upper West Side in Manhattan, trudging around in
flip-flops, in and out of Zabars and Barnes&Nobles/Starbucks, with the
NYTimes under one arm--and usually the WSJ under the other. And of course
the Atlantic Monthly when it comes out.

I suspect, tho, most of the 'boomers go to B&N/Starbucks for the A/C, a
Starbucks sugar high, and the resultant nappypoo. Yeah, and the
singles/gays cruise the magazine racks, mostly the muscle/fashion mags....

9% of aeu is from San Fran and Berkeley CA.
The last 1% are feriners tryna learn englich good.

Proctologically Violated©® is really my "soul handle".

Uh-oh.... I'm feeling the Violation.....

Hey, Props to Harold!
--
DT

--