Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fed up with Radon

On 7/17/2008 5:18 PM ransley spake thus:

On Jul 17, 7:06 pm, "john"
wrote:

warning....pretty long post

[snip long post]

Seriously, I appreciate any insight. I really dont know what to do anymore
with this radon.

Sorry- you still are a TROLL so its all bull **** on the advcise end

No, not a troll, but *you* are an ill-mannered cur who can neither read
nor write worth a damn, so your opinions are worth zilch.

It drags itself out of the dark abyss of pish, and crawls insanely up
the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and
doodle. It is balder and dash."

- With apologies to H. L. Mencken