Posted to alt.home.repair
charlie charlie is offline

Default Tempered glass bowed (pretty urgent)

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
Hi,

I have glass guys at my house right now installing frameless shower
glass. There is a 90 mitered corner that developed a gap at the
bottom. I'm being told that tempered glass always bows and that that's
piece "not bad".

You can kind of see it on the picture he

http://freeboundaries.com/bow.jpg

I'll try to take a better picture.

Is the quality that I am getting reasonable, or should I make an issue
out of this?

Thanks!

depends upon the tempering machine. some types always produce a bowed sheet.
others don't.

tell them to try again. that's too much for a professional installation.

regards,
charlie
http://glassartists.org/ChaniArts