Posted to rec.woodworking
Curran Copeland Curran Copeland is offline

Default OT science question

"dpb" wrote in message ...
Curran Copeland wrote:
Because they lie. They say something and then it turns out to be false,
you can never trust what they say.

I would contend that particular fault is far more prevalent outside the
scientific community than in.

I would also say if you really believe that publishing the results of
research which are later either modified or maybe even rebutted simply
indicates you don't understand the scientific process.

--

I agree but that is the answer I got from one group and thought it was
interesting. Not trying toprove anything myself just and interesting