Posted to rec.woodworking
Curran Copeland Curran Copeland is offline

Default OT science question

"sweet sawdust" wrote in message
I am teaching a summer program at a local community college and one of the
other instructors is working on her Dr's. degree. The paper she has to
write asks the question: Why are we/people afraid of science/scienists?
Would anyone like to comment on this? I will give her all the serious
answers or remarks that any one would like to post before 9 pm Thursday
evening. I thought that this might be a fun thing to vent about rather
then the usual whose the worst candiate stuff going around.
Talked to another group and got this answer:

Because they lie. They say something and then it turns out to be false, you
can never trust what they say.