Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Made a Tool

I'm using 2.0.0.16 and have never had problems with Tinyurl .
It sounds like a setting issue or trusted site issue.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Larry Jaques wrote:
On 16 Jul 2008 06:30:09 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
(Curt Welch) quickly quoth:

"William Noble" wrote:
"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
For some reason, it takes forever for the DropBox list to load (55 sec
on broadband*). So here are the direct links:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench01.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench02.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench03.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench04.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench05.jpg

Bob

*Yeah, I know - 55 secs is nothing for you poor saps on dial up, so I
should stop my whining.
another interesting observation - I can open the links in IE, but not in
firefox - it says the format is invalid - that's new....

They open fine for me just now in firefox 2.0.0.15

I had trouble yesterday, especially with wrench02.jpg, and I run FF2.
Maybe we were all jumping on there at once and slowing it down.

I "upgraded" to FF v3 a few weeks ago and immediately returned to a
better version. They ruined the History and Bookmarks -again- in v3,
damn them, and the TinyUrl wasn't yet updated for use with v3. sigh
I earbanged 'em for all that and sent an update request to the progger
for TinyUrl. If you upgrade, give them all more feedback, please.