Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Made a Tool

My Firefox opened it just fine.

I think you have a parameter off or a virus detector or mommy doesn't trust
domain issue.

I was able to read all of them.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

William Noble wrote:
"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
For some reason, it takes forever for the DropBox list to load (55 sec on
broadband*). So here are the direct links:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench01.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench02.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench03.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench04.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/wrench05.jpg

Bob

*Yeah, I know - 55 secs is nothing for you poor saps on dial up, so I
should stop my whining.

another interesting observation - I can open the links in IE, but not in
firefox - it says the format is invalid - that's new....