Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus30183 Ignoramus30183 is offline

Default OT-Taxpayer Surprise.

On 2008-07-16, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:18:57 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus19502 quickly quoth:

On 2008-07-15, John R. Carroll jcarroll@ubu wrote:

You know reconditioning well Chudov but apparently not finance.

I have a Master of business administration degree in finance from
University of Chicago. Which is admittedly not that much, but at
least I studied it a little bit.

Well, at least you gave it up for something more real and honest:
hawking wares on eBay and doing new/used metalworking.

That's not my day job,

Well you are very good at it.

Thanks John. I respect your opinions, experience etc. But at the same
time I also think that these GSEs created an enormous market
distortion and should be phased out (at least as "government
sponsored" entities).

If the value of mortgages decliness further, and if the government
steps in and assumes guarantees given by Freddie and Fannie, this
could potentially expose it to very large liabilities.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/