Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default OT-Taxpayer Surprise.

John R. Carroll wrote:

You have only to think back a little to remember when our President was
hawking T-bills that were in the SS Trust Fund as "worthless paper" Richard.

I'll bet he'd like to take those words back if he could, especially as the
markets are coming around to agreeing with him.
Regime change can't come too soon for America but it's a little late. To bad
the Dems didn't have a decent candidate in 2004.....

I remember.

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)

America has become thouroughly convinced that the lunatics
are running the assylum and good idea or no, it will take
more that George W Bush at a press conference to reclaim
the public trust this administration has wantonly destroyed.

John R. Corroll