Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus30183 Ignoramus30183 is offline

Default OT-Taxpayer Surprise.

On 2008-07-16, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:18:57 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus19502 quickly quoth:

On 2008-07-15, John R. Carroll jcarroll@ubu wrote:

You know reconditioning well Chudov but apparently not finance.

I have a Master of business administration degree in finance from
University of Chicago. Which is admittedly not that much, but at least
I studied it a little bit.

Well, at least you gave it up for something more real and honest:
hawking wares on eBay and doing new/used metalworking.

That's not my day job, which is actually mildly finance related, but
at least it does not involve selling bogus financial instruments.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/