Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Shower columns

Harlan Messinger wrote in
:

Any experience here with shower columns--the fixtures that hang from a
regular shower head supply and include body jets and a handheld sprayer?
I saw one in an upscale store the other day that was way overpriced at
$3,000, but I see them on-line for US$500 or US$600. In particular the
Dreamline brand looks good but I wonder how effective and sturdy it is.

I go in the shower. I wash my hair with less than a buck a bottle shampoo
and rinse twice. I wash my face with cheap ****ing soap and a washcloth and
rinse. I wash the rest and rinse. I'm in and out in less than ten. I can't
imagine why I need 500-3000 worth of useless **** in there with me for that
time.