Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default who makes a good dehumidifier?

On Jul 15, 5:08*pm, N8N wrote:
Subject says all... need a dehumidifier, preferably quiet and with low
temp operability. *After searching on Amazon, I can't find a single
brand that I feel confident purchasing. *Probably the one with the
least negative reviews was Frigidaire and I'll be returning one of
those this afternoon because it doesn't work properly and Frigidaire
apparently doesn't have real customer service personnel, only an
annoying automated answering system.

is there *anything* that doesn't suck? *Anything at all? *All I see
are comments like "I had this for two weeks and it died" "loud, rattly
POS" "doesn't really have a deice feature, just shuts off until the
ice melts" yadda yadda yadda.

nate

How about Soleus?

It seems to have good reviews.