Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default OT-Taxpayer Surprise.

America has become thouroughly convinced that the lunatics are
running the assylum and good idea or no, it will take more that
George W Bush at a press conference to reclaim the public trust
this administration has wantonly destroyed.

At this point some right wing guys should jump in and start calling
you some names.

Just as long as they don't call me late for dinner.
I get positively grumpy if I don't eat.

Class, John.
Pure class...

Monday thru Friday at 7am.
ftp.machiningsolution.com/IMG_0023.JPG

Sunday is bacon and eggs.
ftp.machiningsolution.com/IMG_0267.JPG

and you haven't seen lunch or dinner.
LOL

MMMmmmm... Loks good!
But did you bring enough for everybody?

I'm going to have to start using some of Gunners emotional
indicators to help describe what I'm trying to say.

(laughs), (grins), (Shrugs), (stamps little foot in frustration)

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)