Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default An Epoxy Glue that Keeps After Opening?

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:07:14 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

I'm careful about not switching caps on the tubes, but I also keep all
my epoxies in the kitchen freezer until I need to use them. I've got
some (not cheap) electrically conductive epoxy in our freezer which has
to be at least 15 years old which still works great when needed.

Jeff

I keep film, batteries, medicine, candles, and some glues in the
refrigerator.

I have a new camera and I'm also keeping my digits in the fridge.
Each one is small but there are billions of them.

I'm looking for another fridge to keep my food in.