Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Venting Microwave with Partial Wall Cabinets????

On Tue 15 Jul 2008 05:14:47a, told us...

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:48:25 -0700 (PDT), infiniteMPG
wrote:

I am pretty much convinced that I want to vent my stove in our new
kitchen, but we're designing in an over-the-stove microwave and the
cabinet above the microwave does not go all the way to the ceiling. I
have been looking at how a clothes dryer vent works running up in the
wall and was thinking about venting the microwave into and up the wall
behind it and not blasting thru the cabinet above it. And even if I
did extend into the cabinet above it I can't go out of the top of the
cabinet as it doesn't go to the ceiling.

Any hints, experiences or suggestions?????

Are you asking a question, or just VENTING ?

He's *trying* to VENT! :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright
Tuesday, 07(VII)/15(XV)/08(MMVIII)