Posted to alt.home.repair
amdx amdx is offline

Default An Epoxy Glue that Keeps After Opening?

"jim evans" wrote in message
I need a small amount of epoxy glue every 3-6 months. The problem is
the last one I bought usually drys out by the time I need it again
So, I have to buy the tubes again when I need it. Is there any way to
buy this stuff that I can reuse it for a year or so?

Just wanted to add my favorite 5 min epoxy to the conversation.
Fastweld 10 made by Ciba, seems to be relabeled with other brand names, but
called Fastweld 10. My first 9oz tubes lastd over 15 years.
I purchased my second set of tubes about 3 years ago.
http://www.shopmaninc.com/adhesives.html 3rd picture down.
This may or may not be the best price, just google Fastweld 10.
Mike