Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,alt.audio.equipment
Gerard Bok Gerard Bok is offline

Default amplify audio signal from computer to higher voltage and current tia sal2

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 02:56:20 GMT, sal2 wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:11:44 +0200, jer0en wrote:

I think you went wrong on the proportions. you probably mean 31 KVolts
and 1.5µA. you can test it quite comfortably on your tits.

That made me laugh hahahhaha becareful you don't want to singe your
nips ;-) no the specification are correct
output voltage 27 Volts to 31 Volts (from 54 Volts Peak-Peak, to 62 Volts
Peak-Peak). and
Output Current at : 1.0to 1.5 milliamps

With those requirements I would suggest to connect a simple mains
transformer, as found in many wall wards, in reverse to the
speaker output of your soundcard.
(You will need the old fashioned, 'heavy' type, not a modern
light weight switcher type for that.)

Open it to get access to the bare transformer inside (you don't
need the rectifiers and capacitors). Connect the low voltage
wires to your sound card. Use the 'mains' wires as output.

Simply set the 'volume control' on your PC such, that you get
some 31 volt for output.

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok