Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus19502 Ignoramus19502 is offline

Default Switch between motor and VFD

So, everyone is saying that it is bad to place a switch between a
motor and a VFD (if it is switched when running, of course).

I am sure that it is true, but I am not sure why. Also, is there
something that can be done to mitigate a switch between VFD and
motor being switched when running.

The question is not entirely idle in nature and pertains to my lathe.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/